[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Corum brothers' paper

Actually the reference I am refering to is hinted in the tesla coil handbook
by Todd A Pringle available from Lindsay. It says:

for those readers who dont mind entering the world of lumped lossy coupled
coils, I recommend the paper, Tesla Coils, AN RF Processing Tutorial for
Engineers, by KL COrum and JD Corum Phd.

This is on p11. It seems that this is the thing to read for me, since it
does the full analysis. Also a Phd on this groups was mentioning Corum
brother paper a feew times  in his posts.

Please help me get the exact reference to this, because the way it is mentioned
means that it exists and the author has seen it.