[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: List scope

Hi Guys

Well, I have great interest in ANYTHING which will produce large sparks, be it
VDG's, Wimshursts, or TCs. So far I have had the best results with the TCs.
I don't think the list should be closed to any kind of HV discussion.

One thing that does bug me is all this conspiracy/death ray etc stuff which
seems to dog the other list. I think Chip's list has managed to stay fairly
free of that. Also - I hate the one line replies which don't appear to have
any relevance to anyone other than maybe one person on the list!

Cheers
Phil Mason