[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Science and Engineering References possibly helpful to

An additional work for your list Ed (something of a bible):

High Power Electronics   by Sargent and Dollinger.
    Many different topics are covered including transformer type
accelerators, some spark data, Marx generators, pulse forming
networks, spiral generators and power supplies.
    I heard that this work is something of a collectors item (I was
exceedingly lucky to get mine). The story goes that they printed
several thousand copies, didn't sell too many at the time, and
decided not to reprint.

Malcolm