[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Explosions, Liability, etc.

All,
While it is unfortunate that there have been cases where a component
failure has cramped progress and caused discomfort, an experimenter
should be aware of dangers and enter a project with awareness.
I have shown my "kid" brother /lawyer/ my coil and he was held
in awe with the performance.  Anyway, not to get into the hour long
q&a my brother an I had, unless you loose the family jewels in  a component
failure, a warranty claim is the best to hope for.  As he put it, you
hair dryer says not to take it into the shower with you, but does
your lawn mower have a tag to that effect?  Lethal energy has to be
dealt with prudently.
Glenn