[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Teslas wireless power

     Hi all, this is aimed at Richard Hull, but open for discussion by
     anyone, naturally.

     Richard, regarding the recent posts on "what Tesla Coils are good
     for", I was wondering about Teslas grandest dream, and debatably
     foremost application of the TC, wireless transmission of power. I am
     aware that RQ has done some experiments on this and he has related
     them to the group before. Have you conducted any experiments along
     these lines with Magnifiers? I remember that in the Guide to the CSN
     you tend to steer clear of commenting on Teslas Wireless power system.
     What are your opinions as to this method of power transmission as
     regards technical feasability?

     Thanks

     Steve Crawshaw