[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Mini Magnifier

Tedd,

I built a resonator using a 7.5 kV -at- 30 mA neon and was able to get 12
to 13 inch discharge to air.  As far as I know there would be no
limitation, within practicality, on size.  In fact a resonators
efficiency will be much greater than the standard two coil system due to
the vary high coupling between the primary and secondary and the direct
coupling between the secondary and tirtary.
 By the way, Marcus Young who runs the "free resonator" list
(pxeyoung-at-dingo.cc.uq.oz.au) got me going with mine.

David Trimmell <dwt-at-efn-dot-org>