[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 1000 foot sparks?

Tesla List wrote:

> >From ed-at-alumni.caltech.eduSat Jun  8 21:42:16 1996
> Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1996 16:52:07 -0700 (PDT)
> From: "Edward V. Phillips" <ed-at-alumni.caltech.edu>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: 1000 foot sparks?
>
> Maybe he made a mistake and ment 10000 foot sparks.  If you're
> going to tell one might as well tell it bit!
> Ed Phillips
> P.S.  I'll pay $10 per foot for every proven foot over 900!!!!!

There is a lot criticism against the follow who claims that he can achieve
1000 ft. sparks.
Yet, I think that anyone having read NT's biography and the then impossible
experiments of him (transmit messages and energy without wires, brushless
commutators, million volts through his body etc etc.) cannot deny anything so
easily.
For me, such a claim is very interesting and I am waiting to hear more about
it, but something essential, not just negative criticism. The very person
himself has said nothing on the list, so I think we shouldn't just express
our opinion about what someone else said. We should wait for news (as the
Tesla Symposium), not bury him alive.

Thanks,
Peter Papadopoulos
Athens, Greece.