[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CP cap order

>>From scotty-at-wesnet-dot-comMon Jun 17 20:40:36 1996
>Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 08:30:27 -0400
>From: Scott Myers <scotty-at-wesnet-dot-com>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: CP cap order
>
>Hi Charles,
>
>Look folks, I am writing e-mail again.  It has been a long time.  I hope I can
>still do this right. :-)
>
>> The cap order did not go through, but there is hope
>> for it still.  For me the delay might actually not be so bad, since I am
>> considering increasing the voltage values of the caps I ordered (after
hearing
>> of Ed Sonderman's explosion!).
>
>It is important to know that Ed Sonderman's cap is a 15 VK unit, not a 20
KV unit.

>Scotty

If it is not too late, I would like to get in on the order. I have not yet
ordered my CP cap because I did not know if an order was coming up. If
it can happen great, if not I can just order direct. Please let me know!!!

Bob Schumann

==  If you understand, things are just as they are.        ==
==  If you do not understand, things are just as they are. ==