[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Filling caps with oil

Greetings,

I agree with him in that once there is oil surrounding the air bubble, it moves
very slowly.  I saw this with a plate cap that I vacuumed.

To fill my rolled cap, I used a T connection connected to a hose that went into
the oil bucket.  The other ends were connected to the vacuum pump and the
cap.  I closed off the oil hose, pumped down the cap.  Then I closed off the
pump, and opened up the oil hose.  This filled the cap at a "vacuum".  I think
the technique worked, as I haven't had any problems with the cap.

Chip