[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tesla Magnifiers

 Then quoting "Dennis C. Lee" <atech-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>:

> I believe that the primary-secondary-ground side of the magnifying
> transmitter is tuned to the Earth's resonant frequency. The extra
> coil-toroidal electrode is tuned to the ion acoustic resonant
> frequency of air at STP (= 50nm.). Once oscillation is established
> across the capacitor, I believe that the ion acoustic resonant plasma
> around the toroidal electrode should interact with the Zero Point
> energy supplying the system power for energy transmission. The
> oscillator across the primary capacitor basically triggers the the ZPE
> conversion. Comments anyone?   Dennis C. Lee

I am sorry about this. I thought I had gotten away from this stuff when
I unsubscribed from USA-TESLA. I find nothing in this reply from Dennis
that applies to operational Tesla Magnifiers or Tesla Magnifying Trans-
mitters.

First off, the RF ground. The RF ground must be heavy, even heavier than

..... <Snip from Chip >

Richard Quick

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

[ Let's consider this message the end of the round.  -- Chip ]