[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Newbie second time around

Hi to all, I was on this list over the summer of '95 and
thoroughly enjoyed the postings. On my return to University I
unsubscribed but remained on the USA-Tesla list. It's getting a
bit whacky on there so I've decided to go with the big boys and
get into some serious coiling talk.
  For those who don't know me, I'm an (ex) instrument and control
engineer now studying environmental quality and resource
management at UWE in the UK ("mature" student type). I built my
first TC aged 16 and I am currently building a larger model using
spark test transformer and mica caps with a 4" perspex secondary.
I intend to fire the completed set up for the first time next
weekend so I'll give a full report when done. My main area of
interest is wireless power transmission, I have copies of Tesla's
US patents and "NT and his work with alternating currents etc"
I am also interested in Tesla's life and philosophies although I
realise this list is for the coilers. I'm looking forward to some
interesting posts and I hope I can make a contribution to the
study of Tesla's technologies.

Cheers

Steve Crawshaw