[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Splitting on secondary

 * Original msg to: Wl-god-tw-at-society-dot-com

> Sorry to bother you again, but now that my coil is up and
> running, I am having a problem with splitting on the secodary
> coil.

Raise your secondary coil up away from your primary. This is a
standard adjustment in 1/4 wave Tesla coiling to fine tune the
coupling. No other fix is needed.

Tesla's use of an extra coil requires a completely different
set of coil designs, while some 1/4 wave coils can sometimes be
"pressed" into service in three coil systems most three coil
systems are designed from the ground up.

Richard Quick

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12