[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RQ's Tesla video

> I've now got a PAL version of Richard Quick's video here in
> England, and the capability to copy it (at last).

  > What is the availability of the video in the US. It sounds
  > really interesting.

Jeff:

RICHARD T. QUICK II
10028 MANCHESTER RD
SUITE 253
GLENDALE  MO  63122
USA

I have a two hour video tape that documents my 10" diameter
secondary coil and 10 KVA power supply in operation. It covers a
wide area of related high voltage experiments and techniques.
(Jacob's Ladder, RF choking, spark gaps, critical coupling, etc.)
Due to the dangerous nature of this work I cannot be responsible
for the safety of life, limb, or property should anyone choose
to, or attempt to, reproduce any of the equipment or experiments
featured on the video. To obtain a copy: send a blank, high
quality, VHS video tape; a first class postage pre-paid, self
addressed mailer; and $10.00 US. I will happily trade tapes.

Revelant text files from Tesla coil theory and operation
discussions, GIF file spark gap diagrams, graphical coil
instructions (all w/text instructions & parts lists), GIF wiring
diagrams and circuit schematics (with text instructions and
explanations), scanned T-Coil photos, as well as Tesla Coil
shareware calculator programs and other public domain programs
and material are available for free. This information/software is
also mailed out at no charge to anyone who sends me a self
addressed postage pre-paid mailer and six or more blank formatted
IBM DOS 1.44 mbt floppy disks.

Richard Quick

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12