[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Transformer Info

Peter,
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this transformer
is 400hz which is not compatible with the 50-60 hz
commercial power systems, and the output is only
4880v which is low for what a coiler needs.  About
9600v+ is what you want.  If you can get 400hz
power in Greece, two of these in series should work.

Glenn