[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Polyethylene

<< bert, sounds like the Dow-Corning filler
 might be a bit expensive. I will consider wax, but will wait until
 the recipes are all in. Plastic has the advantage of also assisting
 to glue the thing a bit more solidly.

I potted a large flyback in a block of parafin, it dosent get very hot when
molten, you can stick your finger in it when molten harmlessly and it enabled
me to put the flyback in a metal case and run it with no grounding problems
although air bubbles are sometimes a problem when it is hardening.   Steve