[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: need pole pig advice

Thanks for the info.  Much apperciated.
I had a runaround with the local power company
on the telephone which ended with a call to
a place in North Carolina where pigs are made.
They told me that they can't sell to private individuals
due to liability concerns from a tome of roasted
linemen.

By the way do they take check, or credit card
over the phone?
Barry