[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Capacitor charge, were is it?

R.Hull wrote:

snip

>Finally, if something is massless, acceleration itself has no meaning
>and is an absurdity, and thus no force and no energy could result from
>its motion at supposed super-luminal speeds.  The moment matter
>interacts with anything, light velocity and our material perception is
>the limiting factor.
>
>Richard Hull, TCBOR

11/9/96

Richard,

What is the mass of a photon?  Do not photons exert force and convey
energy?  Do you deny the wave partical duality of energy/matter?  Is
the two slit experiment a myth?  May electrons exist as a wave and
cannot this wave be accelerated?  Do not electrons exhibit constant
acceleration in their orbits around nuclei?  In what form do electrons
exist in electron lasers?  In what form do electrons exists as they
oscillate in a Tesla coil?

Your implication that Newtonian physics, ie. F = MA, doesn't hold at
relativistic velocities and very small size scales.

RWW