[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Device

On Fri, 15 Nov 1996, Tesla List wrote:

> I want to build a coil that I saw a picture of on I believe keelynet with the
> Pri coil in the middle of the Sec which was mounted horiz. there were two
> lines comming from each end of the  Sec with two ball electrodes aprox 5
> inches apart.  I need to have some data on this coil to construct it, anyone
> know who built it?. Any help will be appreciated.  S Sanders

The science centre in Toronto has one like that.  Personally, I feel it
only degrades the coil's performance.  TTYL!

---
Paul Anderson
Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request-at-lowdown-dot-com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.
Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
http://www-dot-netcom-dot-com/~tonyh3/speck.html