[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Sparks to ground

Can you get a measurement of the spark current via
current probe around a grounded wire?  Need to insulate
the probe from the ground wire with a plastic tube for
about a foot on either side of it.  The scope will need to
be shielded (galvanized trash can + radioshack inverter
+ car battery).  From the current the spark channel
impedance may be roughrd out thus giving a rough
idea of just how much the spark does load the resonator!
Barry