[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Arc length vs pwr

    [The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set]

snip
Hi Bert, All,
I agree with what you say if things were ideal. If, however, the Qp is in
the range of 10 or so then we lose quite a bit on each cycle, probably
half. It might therefore be beneficial to quench early and save some for
the next push. At some point we can't put much into ringing the primary and
time might be better spent on recharging Cp for the next bout.

Looking forward to a display in the dark.
Dave