[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Rotary Gap Electrodes - A first-hand experience

Tesla List wrote:

> Brent,
>
> Nice rotary gap work.  It's really well done.  However I could only find
> the diagrams of the salient pole motors.  Was that what you meant rather
> than photos?  (I looked in /pub/sci/electrical/tesla/pictures/turner)
>
> Chip

Chip, et al.:

  I uploaded the pictures. Kristian was rather tied up on another
project, so he didn't get the images transferred into my subdirectory.
He was going to try to get this done tomorrow, which I would assume
to mean today, since the US is a wee bit west of Finland. Try again -
the photos *will* be there eventually.

- Brent