[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

50%

All,

In theory,  We should never be more than 50% efficient in energy transfer
from one capacitor to another!  i.e. the Cprimary to the Csecondary
Usually the resonator load capacitance plus Ion cloud loading.  This
assumes 100% coupling and zero other losses!  If fact, we are much lower
than that with the finest system in operation.

50% of the capacitively stored energy always disappears in circuit loses
(resistive and magnetic) even with direct wired connections.  There is a
lot of additional wasteful garbage going on in between the primary and
secondary capacitors.

Richard Hull, TCBOR