[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Rotary Gap Electrodes - A first-hand experience

[I thought this may be of interest to the group as a whole, even if
 this was intended as more or less private communication. -- Chip ]

Tesla List wrote:

> >From bturner-at-apc-dot-netFri Oct 25 21:48:20 1996
> Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 01:27:29 -0700
> From: open_minded <bturner-at-apc-dot-net>
> To: Tesla List <tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>
> Subject: Re: Rotary Gap Electrodes - A first-hand experience
>
> Tesla List wrote:
> >
> > Brent,
> >
> > Nice rotary gap work.  It's really well done.  However I could only find
> > the diagrams of the salient pole motors.  Was that what you meant rather
> > than photos?  (I looked in /pub/sci/electrical/tesla/pictures/turner)
> >
> > Chip

Chip -

  I checked the FUNET server, and the new photos of my sync. motor mod's
are now there. The photos are under the 'salientx.jpg' series, with the
'salnt_x.jpg' series containing the same photos, but with identification
labels and pointers.

- Brent

BTW - there is a few other interesting photos, such as detailed images of
my large coil system and a Van De Graff generator!