[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Great Balls of Fire

Re: Guide to CSN
Richard:
	Got my copy last night and stayed up reading it through
at one sitting.  (Unfortunately without the "Notes" which are
lent out at the moment.)  Great job and most interesting, including
the extra stuff at the end.
	Mysteries which were not necessarily solved:
1. What were all the reasons for the trip to Colorado?  Was it just
some combination of desire for privacy (and not being bugged by the
neighbors), or were there other motivations we cannot know?
2. Why the intriguing references to "radio" receiver work, thrown
int without a lot of context?
3. How did he decide it was time to go home?
4. Did he, perhaps, keep equivalent notes for everything he did
during his career?  What a fascinating lot those would be.
5. Was he already beginning to "go 'round the bend" at that time?
Again, magnificent job and strongly recommended to anyone who
has a copy of the notes, and anyone who is at all serious about
the theme here should have them, if only for nostalgia's sake.
Ed