[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: First post: Fluorescent lighting

Hello,
About your mini Tesla. I've heard that Tesla himself used something
similar to light the 1930(?) Worlds Fair. I can't remember what year. I
also read that the coils were of a two dimensional type, simply flat and
round.
	I am going to try your idea on a small basis and build me a mini Tesla
coil. For some reason, your letter really jolted my interest. But the
reason I am writing is that many people feel that electromagnetic waves
are dangerous to the human body, even though yours is of a small scale.
So, has this entered your research, or am I way off base.
wondering,
timoore