[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

frequency counters

Perhaps the most significant "instrument"  I  have added to my meager
lab is a frequency counter. I suspect that many of us on limited budgets
do not have access to some of the great east coast swaps. For what its
worth I built the 50mhz counter described in the popular electronics
article dated November, 1994. I bought the basic kit of parts from
Weeder Technologies
po box 421
Batavia, oh 45103
513 752 0279

The cost of the board and components was $27.00.

This thing works like a charm and is as accurate as any $200 to $300
unit I have seen . It doesn't have any bells and whistles. With this
thing in hand your scope and 555 sig generator become precision
measuring instruments.

Skip

PS: I haven't tied it directly to the TC.....YET!