[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Plasma globe

<<
 BIG MISTAKE, it fried it. It appears to be a resistor but it is so
 discolored by heat that I can't tell the value. Does anyone have one of
 these or could someone help? The resistor is marked R6.

If it were just the naked glass globe I could understand but did you not
consider the possisility of solid state damage to the interior. Im sure you
have blown any solid state chips, like me and budweiser, my fluke meter, and
a 40,000 v induction coil  by WALT NOON, ITS HIS FAULT >       Steve  :)