[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Beating Solved

Tesla List wrote:

> Managed to get a few lovely pic's of the 'banjo' effect too. If you
> are interested, I can compress and UU-encode 'em to you or anyone here
> who would be interested.
> <<<<<
>
> Brent,
>
> I have 144 people who are interested in images!  Send them my way and
> I'll post them.
>
> Chip

Chip and others...

   The images are available at:

   ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/sci/electrical/tesla/pictures/brent

   The 'banjo' effect images are quite striking and beautiful, plus
   there are a few others showing myself sitting atop an insulated
   table tossing 4 foot sparks off metal rods and my fingers! (BTW
   I am wearing chain-mail meat cutter's gloves which are connected
   to the table via wires hidden in my sleeves.)

   - Enjoy!

- Brent