[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Guide to the Colorado Springs Notes.

Ed, in reply...

>         I just wanted to say I am really enjoying reading Richard's
>  Guide.
<snip>

> Can you please tell me how to order this book and what the cost is?
>
> Thanks,  Ed Sonderman

Richard Quick kindly rounded up an excellent selection of works for me
including this one. Perhaps he could tell you. I recall hearing it
might now be out of print which would be a shame.
    BTW, I am seriously thinking about duplicating some of
Tesla's early coils as described in his lectures. It would be a very
interesting exercise and probably most instructive. But that will
have to wait. I have more serious things to work on right now ;)

Malcolm