[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

More Magnifiers

Hi all,
         Questions for Richard Hull:

     I note in the "Guide To The CSN" that you label your driver
systems rather than whole setups. I guess you retune the primary
for different resonators (unless they have the same f). What dif-
ferences have you noted between resonators on a particular primary
-secondary setup? Do you choose any particular pri-sec turns ratio
for different resonators? If so, on what basis (other than tapping
the primary for tune)? I suppose this is asking a lot, but what
characteristics do the best combinations share?

Thanks,
Malcolm