[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: large generator / aquisitions philosophy

"Between gigs you park it on your gravel pad outside your big workshop
on your hobby farm property.  When you do have to move it you just
hire a guy with a tractor to pull it, and pass on the cost in your
contract.  When not in use you pull a big heavy tarp over it.  After
you've been paid for your first big gig you use a small portion of
your fee and build a large garage building to keep it in.
<<<
	I guess if you have said hobby farm property it's no bih
big deal at all!  Around here the cost of things is measured in
square inches (or perhaps square millimeters) of shelf area!!!!!
It really hurts me to go to swap meets and see gorgeous (but huge)
test equipment at giveaway prices.  Just have no place for the
stuff unless I through something away, and I just can't seem to
bring myself to do that!!!!!!!!!
Ed Phillips