[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Pipe scraps

Re: "My family looks at me with awe as I make funny sounds when driving by
new street construction sites.  They always have big piles of 20'
lengths of PVC sewer pipe---anything from 6" through 24".  It always
makes me think of that really big diameter coil form!!"
        Me too!!!!!   Often, by the way, you will find scraps left
lying around and those are surely fair game for scrounging!
Ed Phillips
<<<

I've seen these but hesitated to scrounge them because of being afraid of
the dreaded PVC RF dissipation.  Should I just not worry about the
material and use them because of the great shape?

Chip