[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Plastic Caps of Chicago

I have a question regarding some cheap caps I am in a position to buy.
As described to me over the 'phone, they are manufactured by Plastic
Capacitors Ltd, Chicago, and are type OLN, 40pF at 20kV dc.

They are in cylindrical plastic cases a foot long by a few inches in
diameter; they are described as being of extended foil construction and
have threaded studs.

I expect they are filter caps and the extended foil construction is in
terms of low self-L rather than high current construction in this case:
does anyone know a FAX number for the company, or can anyone tell me
anything about the caps?

Thanks in anticipation,

Richard Craven, Malvern, England.
---
 CMPQwk #1.42 UNREGISTERED EVALUATION COPY