[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: earth resonance

	What proof does anyone have that "
It seems that in his Colorado Springs work he
somehow produced a frequency (8hz, 16hz) that resonated
perfectly withe earths natural resonance and produced
remarkable results.  How did he produce a wave of that
incredibly low frequency? "
	If he did this he violated a few laws of physics, which none
of his other work seems to have done, and which he never claimed.  Is
there anything in the CS notes which suggest such a low frequency?
Most of the calculations reported there are straight forward and
accurate, and don't suggest anything like that to me.  Guess I have
to buy Richard's guide, which I keep intending to do.
Ed Phillips