[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Polyethylene Capacitors

The problem with using multiple layers of polyethylene is the
tendancy to trap air between the layers. The more layers the more the
possibily. I would not want to have a dielectric breakdown that
could have been avoided. One refix is can wind up costing more than
doing it a better way the first time. Also.. since the TC is so
dependant on good capacitors this is one area that should not be
scrimped on. I am just glad that I can afford to purchase my caps now
from Chicago Condenser Company. The ones that I special ordered
have never given me the least bit of trouble.

Sincerely,
Chris Singletary

Believe that you CAN accomplish the impossible and you shall.