[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tuning Problem & synergistics

Tesla List wrote:

> >> Subject: Tuning Problem & synergistics
<SNIP>
> >Synergy is not codified or codifiable or it would just be science. It is
> >an artistic skill and is recognized only through repititious itterations
> >with real world situations.  It is one of the defining characters of
> >man's abilities in his interactions with the natural world and its
> >phenomena.
> >
> >Oddly, it is probably it is one of the important concepts to keep in mind
> >during any scientific investigations of nature.
> >
> >Richard Hull, TCBOR
> >

> Sorry, but you're delivering an incorrect definition here, I believe. From
> the American Heritage dictionary:
>
> "The action of two or more substances, organs, or organisms to achieve an
> effect of which each is individually incapable." [NLat *synergismus* <Gk
> *sunergos*, working together: *sun-*, with + *ergon*, work]
>
> The concepts you are discussing are no less valid; but based on your
> definition of parameters you should use a term other than synergy in order
> to get a clear communication.
>
> trapper

> John C. Lancaster, -     Editor & Writer      - trapper-at-rnet-dot-com
> Coming: BizMax - A Different 'Ezine: http://www.bizmax.rnet-dot-com/

Trapper,

What better example of synergy is there!!!  The dead system components
will yield no "effect" with out the "organism", man, to assemble and
balance it.  The system of raw components is incapable of anyform of
natural balance or specific output if thrown together ad hoc.  Man, by
himself can't make sparks arc or produce RF energy or radiation (the
desired "effect").

  The two systems, one organic and intelligent (we hope), the other a
mechanistic system, incapable of any form of self-organization, couple to
complete or perform a function yielding an "effect" that neither are
capable of separately.  It is the most synergistic of all imagined
couplings! (organic to inorganic), (Art to science), the (animate to the
inanimate).  Result... An "effect".

 Snyergistic "feedback" to the animate, cogent, organism (observing
problems, devisising solutions) will assist in a further syngerism
between the two systems.  Learning to a high level of comprehension and
understanding in the organic.  Greater efficacy of "effect" and a higher
level of organization in the inorganic.

I feel the word "synergy" perfectly discribes the human-Tesla coil
interaction!

Need we go any deeper into this?

Richad Hull, TCBOR