[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New pictures

<< Hello Bert:

 	Thanks for taking the time to post the shots of your coiling efforts.
 I enjoyed looking at the results of what must have been alot of work.
 Your comment on you photographic equipment caught my attention.  I
 bought a manual shutter release in order to take some shots with a 20
 year old non-electronic Konica but the "Bulb" setting postion doesn't
 work. H'mmm, guess I could try the new Minolta and see if it blows up
 after one or two shots!!  Again, thanks for the phot's!

 Chuck Curran

I have a Cannon A1 electronic controlled camera and have not had any problems
taking pictures of the coil in operation.  I usually mount it on a tripod
about 20 to 30 feet away and set it for 1 to 2 second exposures.

Ed Sonderman