[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Rotary gap flame-around

       Date:
            Thu, 3 Apr 1997 08:13:54 +1200
       From:
            "Malcolm Watts" <MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz>
         To:
            tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

DR RESONANCE,
              I'd suggest that flame-around can be eliminated when a
suitable k is used based on recent results reported to the list (Y-N)?
Personally I'm all in favour of using much higher inductances in the
primary than traditional wisdom has suggested for a swag of reasons.

Malcolm