[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:Help

  Date:
        Fri, 4 Apr 1997 10:26:58 -0500 (EST)
  From:
        Eric Hoppenjans <schwantz-at-expert.cc.purdue.edu>
    To:
        tesla-at-pupman-dot-com (Tesla List)

I am majoring in Electrical Engineering Technology at Purdue University,
and am interested in building my own coil.  However, I have not been
able
to find enough literature on the subject, to comfortably build my own
coil with the confidence that not only will it work, but I won't kill
myself in the process.  What I was wondering is if anyone had any
suggestions for me on where to find any books, papers, or anything else
that will aid my research.  Also, I was wondering how I should start
out, should I buy a coil kit from Information Unlimited, or would you
suggest that I build one on my own?? Help me please, I find these coils
to be very interesting, and look forward to completing one myself, but I
am clueless.  If you have any suggestions for me, please contact me.
Thank you.

List Moderator's Note: All the information you need can be found at the
TEsla coil Information Site:
ftp://nic.funet.fi/pub/sci/electrical/tesla/