[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CHALK RIVER

  Date:
        Fri, 4 Apr 1997 21:07:57 -0700
  From:
        "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
    To:
        "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

To: M. Watts

Both the Sloan article & the Chalk River article are in DC's files in
his
Wisconsin home which is locked while he winters in AZ.  He won't be back
until mid-May so we won't have access to them until then.  I believe the
book "Power Electronics" has references to both of these articles.

Hope that helps.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net