[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: High-V mail list

       Date:
            Sat, 05 Apr 1997 02:10:18 GMT
       From:
            robert.michaels-at-online.sme-dot-org (Robert Michaels)
         To:
            tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

T>> RE: (Diodes in) microwave trans
T>> Date:
T>> Thu, 27 Mar 1997 20:18:29 GMT
T>> From:
T>> robert.michaels-at-online.sme-dot-org (Robert Michaels)
T>(snip)
T>>
T>> (And you can subscribe to the High-V mail list -- where this
T>> post really belongs).

T>How would I go about subscribing to the High-V mailing list?

T>Thanks!
T>Kelly

        The High-Voltage mail list is privately hosted by Mr. S.
        Roys -- a frequent contributor to this Tesla List.

        Send e-mail to   hvlist-at-anchorage.ab.umd.edu   asking to be
        subscribed.  At least that's how I did it.

                                        Regards,

                                        Robert Michaels - Detroit, USA