[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ont/Mi Coilers Group

       Date:
            Sun, 30 Mar 1997 22:07:14 +0000
       From:
            "Paul Anderson" <panderso-at-ebtech-dot-net>
         To:
            Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

>  I do not know how Robert would feel about this, but maybe the Eastern
> block Ontario coilers and the DSEMCUA (Disorganized Southeastern
> Michigan Coilers Un-Association, there are at least 5 or 6 of us I
> think) could converge at middle ground in Shelbourne for a coiling bash
> (RF weenie roast) during the upcoming summer. Maybe June. If we start
> planning this now, maybe we all would be able to swing it.

Hey, plan it for sometime in June or later and I'll have my monster
potato gun finished.  I'm working on one that uses a barrel pressure
of over 2,000 PSI!  IMHO, the DSEMCUA group should expand it's
boundaries to encompass Ontario too.  I for one'd welcome such a
thing, and with it being across the border and the like, shows should
be held in a place right by the border, like Sarnia or Detroit so
that everyone has to travel an equal distance.  Consider:  To go to
Shelburn, people from Utica would have to travel in the area of three
hours to get there.  Either way, I think it's a great idea.  TTYL!