[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ont/Mi Coilers Group

Subject:  Re: Ont/Mi Coilers Group
  Date:   Thu, 17 Apr 1997 20:04:54 -0500
  From:   "Robert W. Stephens" <rwstephens-at-headwaters-dot-com>
    To:   Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

> >  I do not know how Robert would feel about this, but maybe the Eastern
> > block Ontario coilers and the DSEMCUA (Disorganized Southeastern
> > Michigan Coilers Un-Association, there are at least 5 or 6 of us I
> > think) could converge at middle ground in Shelbourne for a coiling bash
> > (RF weenie roast) during the upcoming summer. Maybe June. If we start
> > planning this now, maybe we all would be able to swing it.
> >
> Hey, plan it for sometime in June or later and I'll have my monster
> potato gun finished.  I'm working on one that uses a barrel pressure
> of over 2,000 PSI!  IMHO, the DSEMCUA group should expand it's
> boundaries to encompass Ontario too.  I for one'd welcome such a
> thing, and with it being across the border and the like, shows should
> be held in a place right by the border, like Sarnia or Detroit so
> that everyone has to travel an equal distance.  Consider:  To go to
> Shelburn, people from Utica would have to travel in the area of three
> hours to get there.  Either way, I think it's a great idea.  TTYL!

Paul,

That potato gun sounds like fun.  What are you using as a propellant?

I'm here in Shelburne killing myself trying to setup a good show for
fellow coilers to see,  if they are hardy enough to make the treck.  I
heard somewhere the expression that  'If I build it, they will come!'

Gee, a 3 hour drive.  Do they make vehicles yet that can go that far?
If everyone wimps out, too bad.  Your loss!

Cheers,
rwstephens