[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Skin Effect

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Saturday, August 02, 1997 9:52 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Skin Effect

To: Robert Davis

Could you expound on the equation for dynamic resistance of copper wire?
Is it C (conductance) multiplied by r (radius) multiplied by X (reactance
??????) or is the X a multiplication symbol?  If X is a multiplication
symbol where is the freq (F) brought into the equation?  Without some F
this equation won't work because the dynamic resistance certainly does
change with frequency buy I was unable to determine where you entered this
factor into your equation.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net