[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RE- Re: Rotary Gap [ G-10 ]

From: 	Brad McPeak[SMTP:bmcpeak-at-gte-dot-net]
Sent: 	Tuesday, August 05, 1997 4:44 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: RE- Re: Rotary Gap

Hello List members,
For a source of small pieces of G-10 Phenolic try some of the
suppliers for High Power Rocketry. Here is an E-mail address for
Giant Leap Rocketry, GiantLeapRocketry-at-compuserve-dot-com  they will
sell G-10 sheets at reasonable prices. There are several other
suppliers that can be found on the Internet.

Brad McPeak
E-mail  bmcpeak-at-gte-dot-net
McPeak Antiques
Visit our Web Site