[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Coiling Waveforms.

From: 	John H. Couture[SMTP:couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net]
Sent: 	Wednesday, August 06, 1997 7:05 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Coiling Waveforms.

At 11:14 AM 8/6/97 +0000, you wrote:

> [...]

   Malcolm -

   As far as I can determine you are the only one doing this type of
research so we coilers will have to depend on what you find.  I do not know
whether or not the secondary rings up with successive primary shots. This is
a possibility but may not occur.

   By seven complete beat envelopes are you referring to the primary circuit
or  secondary circuit? Is it votage or current? Is it a dampened wave? What
does non breakout waveform mean? Is this from an operating Tesla coil? What
is the input wattage, operating frequency, spark length. I have lost track
of what you are testing.

   John Couture