[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Toroids

From: 	Kenneth Aaron[SMTP:kennetha-at-geocities-dot-com]
Sent: 	Friday, August 08, 1997 8:29 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Toroids

At 07:08 AM 8/7/97 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]

I've been trying to use rubber inner tubes from old car tyres.
You could even use tracktor tyres for giant toroids.
since rubber is not  such a good conductor I would coat it with aluminum
foil and then use it , I have not tried it without.

If anyone could give comments about this...
Kenneth Aaron
E-mail : kennetha-at-geocities-dot-com
http://www.geocities-dot-com/SunsetStrip/8736/