[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: O'scope hook-ups (hv-probes)

From: 	richard hull[SMTP:rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net]
Sent: 	Monday, August 25, 1997 8:13 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: O'scope hook-ups (hv-probes)

At 08:36 AM 8/22/97 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]

No, I have little factual data on  where the ions are concentrated.  I would
imagine along the arc streamlines or at any corona point.  The problem with
the field mill (E.S. probe) located under the toroid is the inability to
shield the input to so sensitive an instrument from the violent EM fields
near the primary.

Richard Hull, TCBOR