[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Weird ideas [humidity gauges]

From: 	D.C. Cox[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Sunday, December 07, 1997 2:36 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Weird ideas

to: Tesla List

A few months ago Fair Radio Sales, Lima, OH, had some nice 6 inch dia.
humidity gauges for about $10.  We added one to the lab wall about 3 years
ago and it works great -- use it more for checking performance on Van de
Graaffs than on TC's, but you can always check the RH in your lab and the
cost if reasonable.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net

Available!