[Next][Index][Thread]

*TC Survey* - Progress Update

From: 	Adam[SMTP:absmith-at-tiac-dot-net]
Sent: 	Thursday, December 25, 1997 1:09 AM
To: 	tesla list; usa; T2
Subject: 	*TC Survey* - Progress Update

I am hard at work on formatting the survey data as I write this.  As a
sign of good faith, I am giving you the address so you can check out the
progress of the survey results page.  Right now, I am building the table
of contents, which has quite a bit of useful data all by itself.

At the address below, you will find the data table which will serve as
the table of contents to the complete survey results.  I have completed
the table for the 0-3kVA setups, with the results from my surveys only.
Next, I will be adding the 3kVA+ systems and an extra table of data from
previous surveys and listserv postings.  No proofing/checking has been
done, so there may be errors.

Go here:    http://www.tiac-dot-net/users/absmith/tesla/tcresults.html

I want feedback, guys!!!! It's not too late for additions and
revolutionary ideas.  I want this survey to serve the Tesla Coiling
community as best it can.

Thanks,

-Adam

Adam Smith